7w ago - Following up on his previous update, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of SubZero Dezigns has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.5 with the changes outlined below.
1) Added: Notes (Create/Open) - Right click Menu
2) Added: Previous 0 (byte) TXT Update to Listview - Notes: See (1) Open
3) Added: Remove Unwanted - Settings
4) Added: Tool buttons - Main Form
5) Added: Save Link - Settings - Notes: Saves link to Previous (Check) text file
6) Fixed: Previous Check Save - Settings
7) Fixed: Skin / Game ID load - Notes: Now Splash screen friendly
8) Tweaked: Delete - See (2)
To quote, roughly translated: Following the latest developments, PS3ITA is pleased to present a new version of CFW 4.21 PS3ITA DEX (debug). This update, accompanied by PKG external Ps3ita Loader introduces a modified core with the ability to customize your choice to integrate some flag or not.
In practice, after installing the CFW, each user can choose with ease, such as extra feature, the console should start automatically during the ignition phase.
The changes introduced in 4.21 CFW PS3ITA DEX v2.2 are: