- Beatshapers Founder and CEO Alexey Menshikov
unveiled ZRun on PS Vita today, inviting fans to run to survive this Summer!
To quote: Hey, it's Alexey from Beatshapers! I'm here to present our new game from E3 2013, ZRun. This is a third-person beat-'em-up game, coming this summer to PS Vita.
The player assumes the role of a young, vacationing college student, who finds himself in the middle of an outbreak. He's not a hero; he just wants to survive and escape this nightmare.
• Non-stop running action. Run and avoid obstacles - hitting obstacles hurts you and makes you an easy target for zombies.
• Evade or attack zombies - if they attack you, you'll get hurt and die.
• Watch your stamina - every action costs some. If a player fights too much, he may end up not having enough stamina to jump over an obstacle when needed.
• Use objects as weapons - bats, tubes, machetes, guitars, swords, axes, etc.
• Use firearms (guns, shotguns, automatic rifles) to get rid of zombies quickly and effectively – but watch your ammo.
• Multiple characters, each with their own distinct melee attack. • It's not shown in the trailer, but the current hero has a special side-kick which is handy for longer distances.