- A new version of the Nintendo DS emulator iDeaS has been released:
Download: iDeaS 22.214.171.124
Here's the changelog:
* Added support for WiFi plugins.
* Added support for Hook plugins. (Video and Audio only)
* Added support for SSE extension.
* Added support for Expansion Ram.(Supercard)
* Added support for multisample.(OpenGL PlugIn,sorry but i haven't tested)
* Added support Async Operation.(OpenGL PlugIn)
* Added support fo MASTER_BRIGHT register.
* Fixed a bug in RSC and RSCS arm opcodes.
* Fixed a bug in Touch Position detect.
* Fixed some bugs in SaveStates management.
* Fixed some bugs in PlugIns management.
* Fixed bug in enable/disable alpha test.
* Fixed bug in textures with format == 0.
* Various speeds up.
...and other small improvements.
Audio Plugin 126.96.36.199
* Added Append option.(For slow computers)
WiFi Plugin 188.8.131.52
First release of this plugin, still unstable. I have tried the examples of the PALIB and they seem to work everybody.
For now it is everything.
* Emulated register 0x04800010,0x12,0x52,0x50,0x54,0x56,0xA0,0xA4,...