* 3.71 M33 v2 support (it should work on 3.71 M33 v1, but i advise you to use v2)
* Brightness is saved, so when you shut down the PSP, when you put it on, it will put the same brightness
* Autodetection of PSP type:
- PSP Slim
- PSP fat with kernel 1.5
- PSP fat without kernel 1.5
If kernel 1.5 is detected, you can change on the fly the kernel from 1.5 & 3.71, and you can access to GAME150.txt plugin.
* (Fat only) Pandora menu added under Extends (allow you to convert your battery to Normal / autoboot / pandora)
Warning : DO NOT USE SLIM BATTERY (that's why the Pandora Menu will only shows up on a Fat PSP)
* Recovery config change
* bug fix : CPU speed on screen wasn't good; it should be correct
* (PSP Slim) since Dark_AleX's 3.71 M33 v2, DA has added charge via USB, so you can Enable/Disable it under Menu Advanced. However, it is not On the fly, so you need to reboot so the change can be set.
323w ago - From the official site: The recovery disc for WiiKey 1.9b has been added to the Resources section. If the upgrade process is interrupted before reflashing is completed the wiikey chip will be left in an inoperable state where it cannot load GC/Wii discs. The Recovery disc can be used to restore its firmware.