226w ago - Today the Examiner (linked above) took notice of a statement in the latest Kojima Productions podcast by Sean Eyestone, which essentially brings new hope for PS3 Trophy support to fans of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for the PlayStation 3.
To quote: "Just to address one issue that we've been getting a lot of comments about. And this is, of course, about trophies.
I just wanna tell everybody out there right now that your voices are being heard and that we're not ignoring you. We hear everything that you are saying. It's just that we can't say anything just yet.
But as soon as we have something to say, we will announce it. So, if we can just ask everyone to just be patient, we will give you an answer. But right now we can't say anything. So we just ask for everyone's understanding with that and just ask for everybody to remain patient and we'll let you know."
227w ago - Although the patch doesn't appear to be available yet in Europe, the Bionic Commando: Rearmed PS3 Trophy patch is now live via PlayStation Network.
Below are some notes on the patch update and trophy list, to quote:
New "Normal" difficulty setting changes:
• When you die, you respawn at the last solid ground or checkpoint
• The level Albatross B was cut
• The ability to reel out the cable when hanging or swinging to its full length
• If the player swings into a wall, they will no longer disconnect and be thrown away from the wall. Instead, they will keep connected and reel in
• Unlimited lives
Super Joe Machine Gun bug fix:
• When upgraded, the weapon also becomes more powerful in addition to the larger clip
• Fixed for all difficulty levels
• Bronze: Meet the annihilation
Kill all foot soldiers and enemy trucks on a Meet With Enemy sequence
• Bronze: The Emperor's New Clothes
Obtain the Shin Guards, the Bulletproof Vest and the Helmet
• Silver: Private Arsenal
Obtain ever weapon and weapon upgrade
• Bronze: Faster Than a Speeding Bullet
Block 100 projectiles...
228w ago - We all know the problem. While your PS3 Trophy list grows and as more games you install, the synchronize process of the trophies becomes slower and slower.
Now I found a simple solution to fix this problem and speed it up.
Here is the How-To:
1. Shutdown PS3
2. Hold the power-button till the PS3 shuts down by itself after some beeps
3. Hold the power-button down again, till you hear a "double beep"
4. Unhand the button; now the service menu starts
5. Choose option 4 "Rebuild Database"
6. Done, now your PS3 updates the trophies very fast again