157w ago - Although it's been awhile since the previous update, today JNABK reports that Ifcaro has released Open PS2 Loader v0.8 for PS3 complete with Source Code followed by version 0.9 and v0.91 below.
For those unaware, this application allows for loading PS2 iSO images on PlayStation 3 consoles with PS2 support... meaning it must be a non-Slim PlayStation 3 model with (4) USB ports.
184w ago - We've seen the PS3 Exploit performed with an SX28, Atmega8 and Parallel/LPT1 Port, so here are some pics, a schematic and source code to run the PlayStation 3 exploit via USB Keyboard with an LED.
Maybe some of you don't want to open the PS3 just because if you install the exploiter hardware, it would look ugly.
Or just wanna hide/integrate, so it won't interfere, deattach,... etc if you have to move the "box". Even if neither, I think it looks better, work better if you install inside.
So, how to do?
Install a faux-keyboard to one of the usb and connect a wire to the "magic-point".
• Improved network startups and various fixes
• Added internal HDD support (HDL format)
• Added the ability to choose the default menu (USB, NET, HDD games)
• Added the ability to use a valid disc ID for online games
• Added a fix for modchip freezing (maybe not all modchips)
• Many new game compatibility fixes
• Added IGR (In Game Reset) with a disable per game option
• Added Alphabetical Sorting
• Changed Settings categories
• Added page scrolling (R1/L1)
• Added support for user language files
• Network support...