18w ago - Following up on numerous PSIDPatch revisions and their recent PS3 CFW 4.46.3 CEDEX release, Team SGK is back with a PlayStation 3 homebrew utility which allows users to change their PSID (console ID) on 4.46 CEX PS3 CFW.
1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have reactpsn compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw.
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55
18w ago - Following up on their previous release, today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH via arachetous have released Cinavia Remover Tools RC1 for all PS3 CFW (CEX) 4.3X / 4.XX Custom Firmware.
To quote, roughly translated: Here is a homebrew that will allow you to remove DRM protection Cinavia as simply as possible and it will also allow you to restore the Cinavia DRM protection if you want.
So, no need to include this function in a CFW with this homebrew to do it for you quickly.
Removes DRM Cinavia protection and restoration allows it if you wish.