1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have reactpsn compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw.
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55
17w ago - Following up on their previous release, today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH via arachetous have released Cinavia Remover Tools RC1 for all PS3 CFW (CEX) 4.3X / 4.XX Custom Firmware.
To quote, roughly translated: Here is a homebrew that will allow you to remove DRM protection Cinavia as simply as possible and it will also allow you to restore the Cinavia DRM protection if you want.
So, no need to include this function in a CFW with this homebrew to do it for you quickly.
Removes DRM Cinavia protection and restoration allows it if you wish.
1. Fixed bugs which make their console shutdown when played for a long time on 2.00, fixed on 2.01
3. Fixed PSP issue once again
3. Overall stability improved (thanks to Team Rebug cause the issues were resolved with their lv1.self)
Use Rebug Toolbox to run OtherOS. OtherOS is same as Rebug as the file is taken from Rebug (thanks to Team Rebug)
From the included ReadMe File: -ROGERO 4.30 - MCLOW MOD v0.6-
only tested on ROGERO 4.30 v2.03 and v2.05 (Update: 4.4 and 4.46 already tested)
dont delete the mod installer (Update: delete back up your backup copy first then delete the installer via xmb (triangle))
package manager from xmb isn't working because rogero cfw but normal pkg installer still working fine! (Update: installing packages from xmb now working!!)
HOW TO INSTALL or update:
1- install pkg Mclow mod v0.6
2- go to photo men in the xmb
3- start mclowmod and select fat or slim.. and rogero...... ps3 will restart!
4- AFTER THE RESTART change param.sfo from your applications to change the categories
5- apply mclowslimmod theme
6- you need to edit all applications param.sfo file to show up under...