- The latest issue of Game Informer (July 2008) has a cover story for Sucker Punch's inFAMOUS. We haven't heard about this title since last year's E3, in which it wow'ed the crowd. Lets take a look at the breakdown.
• "inFAMOUS begins with a serene, panoramic skyview view of EMpire City on the title screen, with the words "press start flashing". ..once you push start, a massive explosion rips through the heart of the city. Six city blocks are consumed by flame...in the center, a man named Dylan staggers to his feet."
• Dylan doesn't know how he got his powers and starts out apathetic. He then becomes invest in the city...or you can choose not to be at all.
• Dylan can run up rooftops, scrambles across building archtecture, and can seek cover in unlikely nooks and crannies.
• Sucker Punch striving for simple controls to do not so simple things.
• Empire City has 3 islands.
• After the explosion, the city falls into chaos. A plague makes the govt. quarentine the city. Gangs are formed.
• Dylan's abilities evolve throughout the game.
• One fight saw Dylan and his friend Zeke against a bunch of guard. A couple of choices include zapping the mobs and flinging them off the bridge, or using your electricity on the environment...