• Support for command and dip_plugin Cover in ehcmodule
• Be deleted using the CIOS 249 (not needed, nor supports the features of uLoader, although suppressed by label)
• Added support 16:9
• Added screensaver mode
• Add alternate menu setup, where you can select whether BCA disk is taken from the database (sd: / bca_database.txt) or in the case of HDD disk / pendrive get the BCA database and 0x100 offset program it in the game
• Add button (slider below) to suppress the vibration of the controller. Furthermore, it has fixed the shakes that occurred occasionally in the read / write
• Add button (top slider) to select 4 icons and 2 sizes for the pointer (hand "special", skull, life preservers and hook [+ laughs]). In case of alternative uLoader, continues with his hand always.
• Add cute...
181w ago - Sun Driver (SATA version) arrives with very nice and simple retail packaging and a couple hdd's ready to be tested!
Installation is very simple (no harder than replacing the drive)
The fit for power, flat cable and sata data/power are all very solid (sata connections are especially tight which is nice because I've some cheap sata connectors on other devices where the cable can fall out if bumped)
2.5in hdd fit's nicely as expected. The tight power/data connection and 2 mounting screws are more than enough to keep the hdd in place and secure.
A good look over Sun Drivers PCB shows of the quality from manufacturing.. all connections, components, etc are clean and there is no slop left over or bad solder here!
NOTE: (Sun Driver may come shipped to you with switches all set to "ON" please REMEMBER switch them all away from led -> to take advantage of the GC SunDiskMenu01.ISO to switch games)
Some sexy photo's of Sun Driver's led showing status. Old face plate mod for SunDisk .. will probably do some nice mod for Sun Driver soon also
Installing games and configuring Sun Driver is easy and fast.
Power on Wii with "Eject" button and 4 switches to the right and...
For those unaware, BCA is the new protection utilized in new Nintendo Wii games and with the editor you can have the BCA codes to use with the loader which can patch on the fly (uLoader, GX and configurable etc.)
Changelog, roughly translated:
• New IOS 38 base. dev/mload with powerfull features and EHCI driver
based in interruptions and more stable
• Support for DVD USB Devices: It can run only DVD backups from .iso (original don't work because DVD drivers don't support the Wii format). Remember you must insert a DVD to work at start the program.
• Support for BCA datas. You can add it from .ISO offset 0x100 (64 bytes). If this area is filled with zeroes it use one BCA by default (NSMB compatible).
• New ioctl 0xda function supported in dip_plugin and new option added for
• DVD mode to read the BCA Datas from the original DVD
• Support to load games from DVD with alternative DOL (press '2' without
• USB device or press...
183w ago - Today wodedev has shared on YouTube a new video which showcases the upcoming Nintendo Wii WODE SMT production.
Those curious of how such a device gets made can view the SMT production process, and hopefully this is a good sign for everyone eagerly awaiting their Wii WODE to ship out shortly after the recent delay.
To quote from the video's caption: "A nice video of WODE factory.. the first pre-production... "
183w ago - Dozens of games for the Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi systems are on the way in a wide range of categories from both Nintendo and its third-party partners.
Consumers nationwide continue to snap up Nintendo products for the holidays, and Nintendo is poised to carry that momentum into 2010.
Press Release: Hand-Held Pokémon Adventures and New Wii Remote Colors are on the Way
REDMOND, Wash., Dec. 14, 2009 - To bring a little color to the winter months, Nintendo will release two new colors for its Wii Remote™ controller. Starting Feb. 14, the controller will come in Pink or Blue and will be bundled with a Wii MotionPlus™ accessory. Along with the current White and Black versions of the controller, now every player in four-player matches can have his or her own color.
"During the holidays, tens of millions of Americans are going to spend enjoyable hours with both Wii and Nintendo DS," said Cammie Dunaway, Nintendo of America's executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. "And the enjoyment will only grow in the early weeks of 2010, whether your taste in gaming comes from exploring ocean depths, catching, training and battling Pokémon or even designing your own micro-games."
On the Wii console, Endless Ocean™: Blue World arrives on Feb. 22...