84w ago - Today EvangM of Naughty Dog has announced that the Uncharted 3 / Subway PS3 multi-player update v1.01 is now live with details outlined below.
To quote: Subway/Uncharted MP Patch 1.01 is now live! Changes include the following:
• Fixed a bug which would cause players to stop accumulating cash and items purchased
• Fixed a bug that could cause the player to lock up accessing the Friends list, or when a Friend joined them
• Removed Team Objective and Plunder kills from being tabulated against the Kills/Deaths Leaderboard (all kill/death stats are still kept locally for the player)
• Leaderboards will be completely reset soon to coincide with the above change
• Microphone icon will now appear in the Multiplayer lobby to indicate who is using a mic
• Fixed a bug in which switched control schemes were not being saved properly
• Players will no longer able to join a party that is in the Find Game function or actively in a game (was causing various issues with players not being pulled into games properly)
• European and American players will be re-integrated into the same play lists with this patch
99w ago - Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer is here with all the details on the Uncharted 3 PS3 Multiplayer Beta today, as follows:
With the UNCHARTED 3 Multiplayer Beta launching TODAY, Tuesday, June 28, we want to make everyone has full details!
We've compiled a handy little UPDATED list of Frequently Asked Questions below. If you've got any other questions, let us know in the comments and we'll answer what we can!
When can I start playing?
Tuesday, June 28, for all inFAMOUS 2 and current PlayStation Plus members, who all get early access to the UNCHARTED 3 Multiplayer Beta.
If you're not an owner of inFAMOUS 2 or a current PlayStation Plus member, we're opening the floodgates to the UNCHARTED 3 Multiplayer Beta for EVERYONE on Tuesday, July 5.
What time EXACTLY can I start playing?
When the PlayStation Store updates today. While we can't guarantee an exact time the UNCHARTED 3 Multiplayer Beta will likely start propagating on the PSN Stores around the world at around 2:00 PM PDT (what time is that in my city?).
It may not be available right at that time, as there...
103w ago - Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Sid Shuman has shared a video today while detailing Naughty Dog's Uncharted 3 PS3 Multiplayer details.
To quote: By now you've probably read the full details of what you'll get with UNCHARTED 3's upcoming multiplayer beta. Now, in our new video interview, Naughty Dog's top developers reveal just how deep this rabbit hole goes.
At a glance, UNCHARTED 3's most obvious multiplayer enhancement lies in its sweeping character customization options in the form of weapon loadouts, gun mods and a wide selection of ability-enhancing Boosters.
You'll be able to modify your character's appearance in almost every way, whether you want to slap some aviators on Nathan Drake or cobble together a custom hero or villain from scratch.
"There are hundreds and hundreds of parts and every part has a customizable color," Game Director Justin Richmond tells us. "You can look the way you want to look. We want it to feel personal."
"Personal" is a theme that permeates every yawning nook and cavernous cranny of UNCHARTED 3's redesigned multiplayer experience. Underneath the ultra-polished shooting mechanics and well-balanced...