- Today DJpopol
on PSX-Scene.com (linked above) has released EZPayloadToTi v1.1 along with some updates below which allows PS3 JailBreak users to easily make PSGroove Hermes and Kakaroto payloads.
Download: EZPayloadToTi v1.1
/ EZPayloadToTi v1.3
To quote: With this you can make payloads (Hermes & Kakaroto).
You must compile the payload's source before.
1. Select .bin file.
2. Give it a new name for your payload (8 characters required).
3. Click GO.
4. Now, you should have a new file, whatever name you gave it, ending with extension .8xv
Changelog for v1.1:
• Supports payload Kakaroto.
• English translation for languages other than French.
• The destination folder can now be chosen.
• Now You Can Choose Name of Kakaroto.8xv
• You Asked To Choose Bin File Than Payload's Compiled Folder. It's done.
• But Be careful if the Bin Filename is different than hermes's Bin or Kakaroto's Bin. (You'll Seen Payload Unknown). It do the same than To8xv.exe.
* Kakaroto support...