- EA's Bazajaytee
has announced that the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 v1.04 PS3 patch update went out today in North America (it will hit Europe tomorrow) and has detailed the changelog, as follows:
The following changes are in the 1.04 update of Battlefield Bad Company 2:
• Vehicles can now be damaged by friendly fire when playing Hardcore.
• The MG36 now properly has its red dot sight in Hardcore.
• Damaged vehicles no longer blink on the minimap for soldiers without a powertool.
• SPECACT kits can be used on all SDM and SR levels.
• 40mm Shotgun is now properly rewarded platinum at 500 kills not 1000.
• G3 and Mk14 can now use the AR Marksman specialization.
• Fixed a graphical issue when equipping the GOL with a 4x or Red Dot sight.
• Scoring is now awarded after a player's death.
• Increased Tickets in Conquest mode and significantly increased Ticket Bleed when holding a majority or more of flags.
• The Conquest Horn now only plays for a short time when running low on Tickets.
• Updated the weapon stats in the Menu to reflect previous weapon balance changes (no additional weapon balance changes were made).
• Increased the power of the UH-60 miniguns at long range.
• Armored Vehicles are...