- SCEA Producer Daimion Pinnock
has announced that some new Crash Commando add-on content and a free PS3 patch will arrive this week.
To quote: This week we're launching a bunch of new stuff for Crash Commando including a patch, new characters and a new map pack. Here to talk about it is John McLaughlin
from Xdev Studio Europe. Keep an eye out for the patch and DLC, launching this Thursday with the PlayStation Store update.
I'm pleased to announce that on August 27 we will be releasing a new patch and some new content that I'm sure you will all love.
We are always looking for feedback and listening to what you guys are saying about Crash Commando. We've been taking your comments on board and will be releasing a patch with the following improvements:
• Rebalanced primary weapons
• Portraits of the characters on the standing screen
• Access to the online store within the game
• Specific invert axis option for the turret gun
• Improved sound output levels
• Taunt animation when standing still added for original characters
• Improved BOT AI
As well as that we have a bunch of cool new downloadable add-ons for you.
First of all there are...