10w ago - Following up on his previous version and the release Sony's PS3 4.50 Firmware, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) has updated his HABIB CEX V1.00 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) to version 4.50 with the changes below.
18w ago - Following up on numerous PSIDPatch revisions and their recent PS3 CFW 4.46.3 CEDEX release, Team SGK is back with a PlayStation 3 homebrew utility which allows users to change their PSID (console ID) on 4.46 CEX PS3 CFW.
1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have reactpsn compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw.
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55