1. Start Your PlayStation Console
2. Under Network Settings, Choose Custom.
3. When it asks for Proxy, set it to Use.
4. Enter your IP Address given by running Internal IP.bat
5. Enter the port as 27
6. Save the changes, start PSN DM.exe
Using the Application:
1. Start a download from the PSN
2. When it says "Please Wait" Press Circle
You'll notice it is now displayed in the Download Manager, once finished, proceed with the following to Transfer onto the PlayStation...
3. Go back and Download the Content / File again, it should transfer from the PC...
134w ago - Similar to Brink for PS3, LA Noire now has a retail update patch v1.01 built with Sony's 3.5 SDK that allows users to run the PlayStation 3 game on PS3 Custom Firmware including Kmeaw and Rebug CFW via MultiMAN.
134w ago - Shortly following the PS3 Firmware 3.61 update, reports came in that users running L.A. Noire may be causing PS3 consoles to be overheating.
Today Senior Director of Corporate Communications & Social Media Patrick Seybold has addressed concerns on the issue below with an official statement on behalf of Sony and Rockstar Games, as follows:
We have received a very small number of customer support questions about PS3s overheating or shutting down while playing L.A. Noire. At this time, Rockstar Games and Sony can confirm that neither L.A. Noire or firmware update 3.61 are causing the PS3 hardware to overheat.
We are both committed to working hard to find solutions to this and any issues that may arise. If you are experiencing any issues with L.A. Noire or your PS3 hardware, please contact technical support using any of the means provided below: