46w ago - Today we have received word of the Code Unique 3 (CU3) PlayStation 3 cheat device which supports Custom Firmware including Kmeaw, Rebug and Rogero PS3 CFW.
Below are the details from the official site, as follows:
1. Unique dongle in the world which support ps3 all firmwares (Kmeaw 3.55 / Rogero 4.21 / 4.3 / Rebug 4.3) simultaneously
2. Built-in 4 MB Flash and ACTEL chip set, powerful calculation power, support static and dynamic multi level pointer, modify games thoroughly.
3. Provide in game screen capture.
4. Support custom db st.dat, support plain text codes, in that way take advantage your own codes easily, no matter.
5. Support dual codes db update, you can switch code db in management section.
1: Download PS3_CU3_4.X.pkg and install to PS3
2. Download according codes db to any usb disk root directory cheatlist.dat Official code update file (Official support cheat code in 4.xx cfw, and VIP support)
cheatcu2.dat Custom dat file (non official, game sites and forum released file, file name"st.dat" should be rename to "cheatcu2.dat" )
cheatcu2.txt Custom txt file (Complete open protocol, you can add, delete , modify your own cheat code)
3. CU3 support dual...
46w ago - Following up on the previous updates, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Estwald has updated the Iris Manager PS3 game backup manager to version 1.49.1 followed by 1.49.2 and v1.49.3 with the changes detailed below.
To quote, roughly translated: Well, then here goes: I have included notes (many) so you have any idea what I've played and that: basically control power off by temperature (90 seconds above 79 degrees) and idle time (60 minutes without touching the pad and provided they are not doing file transfers that we can touch morality) is in routine pad.c reading pad
I think it basically means operation: for not being overloaded reading, I do that every 16 tics read the timer and temperature using syscall, do the necessary checks and if the old timer is not zero and go overtime, catapum...
46w ago - Following up on their Rebug PS3 CFW REX Editions and the recent Ice Edition Mod, today PlayStation 3 hackers Cyberskunk and evilsperm of Team Rebug have updated the Rebug Toolbox to version 02.01.00 with the changes below.