- Today Hell Hibou
has updated Wii Homebrew Launcher to v1.0 for the Nintend Wii console.
For those unaware, Wii Homebrew Launcher is an interface similar to that of the Wii menu. It allows you to start homebrew stored on your SD card in the Wii front SD slot. Each program is represented by its own customizable "channel".
Download: Wii Homebrew Launcher v1.0
Translated Changelog v1.0:
• The file path dol / elf password as an argument to homebrew is correct (he pointed to the parent folder).
• Various changes related to libfat.
• The chain was moving subjects.
• Re-activation of the music font.
• The music is re-refresh when changing theme.
• Pooling of some source files with the library MyFS.
• Inclusion of Wii GameCube Homebrew Launcher to launch GameCube homebrew.
• The GameCube loader tries again to play a DVD GameCube (better compatibility with SD-Boot) and creates a dummy if GameId
there is not in the drive.
• Dissemination of sources under the GNU General Public License