1: Patch for all CoreOS Checkoff (the CFW and downgrade console compatible with the PS3 console that does not go to peuve desous
3.56 Now it peuve desorme install version 5.2 in service mode with the mode lv2diag downgrade)
2: Adding icon XMB direct links to the forum teamSGK and version number of cfw (normal and Cdex)
45w ago - Following up on his previous revisions, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Estwald has updated the Iris Manager PS3 game backup manager to version 1.50 followed by v1.50.1, v1.50.2, v1.50.5, v1.50.6, v1.51, v1.52, v1.52.1, and v1.53 with the changes detailed below.
To quote: Freezing issue has been fixed! Hey guys! This is the latest installment of my Black Ops II Modding tool. What it does is build .SELF/.BIN files for use on CFW PS3's. Here are some things this version has that the previous did not:
Added several new mods
Added support for Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies
Now works for 3.55 CFW (tested and confirmed)
That being said, here is a list of all the mods included in the tool:
46w ago - Following up on his previous revision, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer deneo24 of NGU has once again updated PS_Unban v0.2.1 with a new PS3 console ID for 3.55 / 4.21 / 4.30 CFW users.
46w ago - Today we have received word of the Code Unique 3 (CU3) PlayStation 3 cheat device which supports Custom Firmware including Kmeaw, Rebug and Rogero PS3 CFW.
Below are the details from the official site, as follows:
1. Unique dongle in the world which support ps3 all firmwares (Kmeaw 3.55 / Rogero 4.21 / 4.3 / Rebug 4.3) simultaneously
2. Built-in 4 MB Flash and ACTEL chip set, powerful calculation power, support static and dynamic multi level pointer, modify games thoroughly.
3. Provide in game screen capture.
4. Support custom db st.dat, support plain text codes, in that way take advantage your own codes easily, no matter.
5. Support dual codes db update, you can switch code db in management section.
1: Download PS3_CU3_4.X.pkg and install to PS3
2. Download according codes db to any usb disk root directory cheatlist.dat Official code update file (Official support cheat code in 4.xx cfw, and VIP support)
cheatcu2.dat Custom dat file (non official, game sites and forum released file, file name"st.dat" should be rename to "cheatcu2.dat" )
cheatcu2.txt Custom txt file (Complete open protocol, you can add, delete , modify your own cheat code)
3. CU3 support dual...