272w ago - Treyarch has revealed details about the Call of Duty: World at War Limited Collector's Edition, due to ship alongside the game when it launches on November 14th.
The Limited Collector's Edition comes packaged in a metal storage tin big enough to store multiple games. So if you were ever looking for a solution to transporting all of your Call of Duty's together, here it is.
The only other physical item included with the limited edition is a branded steel canteen. The other bonuses are all digital items to use in game, including the powerful FG 42 Machine Gun being unlocked from day one, a VIP status tag for use in the online multiplayer modes, and an exclusive double experience week.
So far we've only seen shots of the Xbox 360 and PC Limited Collector's Editions, so it's unclear as to whether it'll be available on other platforms. Check out the first pics below!
272w ago - Last week, Sega opened up a teaser site for a mysterious new RPG that was being produced by Rieko Kodama of Phantasy Star fame, directed by Kazuya Niinou of Ertain Odyssey fame, and would feature music from Yuzo Koshiro of Streets of Rage fame. Famitsu managed to unearth proper details on the game, including a name and first gameplay information.
Titled 7th Dragon, this new fantasy RPG is set in the world of Eden, a world that is ruled in large part by seven dragons and their massive armies of dragon minions. The lands that are ruled by the dragons grow a special flower which sucks the life out of the land. When the whole of the planet is covered in these flowers, mankind will become extinct. The only hope for survival for mankind is to hunt down and defeat the dragons.
7th Dragon combines overhead exploration with party-based battles. During the overhead sequences, you travel through the land, visiting different continents, islands and republics. You move about on an overhead 2D map that's shown on the top screen. Meanwhile, the bottom screens houses a world map that's updated in real time to show how much of the world is controlled by dragons and how much by humans.
Battles take place from a side perspective, and feature big-headed version's of the game's characters engaging...
274w ago - Web site PS3Trophies.org has revealed the full 46 trophies that will be heading to Ferrari Challenge on the PS3 next week via patch update.
The patch is expected to go live on or around September 17th.
Making up the 46 totla trophies, there are 36 bronze, 5 silver, 4 gold, and 1 platinum. They are all detailed below for those interested:
• Trofeo Rame - Achieve 1st place in the F348 Challenge Tournament
• Trofeo Ferro - Achieve 1st place in the F348 TB Tournament
• Trofeo Perla - Achieve 1st place in the F355 Tournament
• Trofeo Topaz - Achieve 1st place in the F355 GTB Tournament
• Trofeo Carnelian - Achieve 1st place in the F360 Modena Tournament
• Trofeo Tourmaline - Achieve 1st place in the F360 GT Tournament
• Trofeo Mercurio - Achieve 1st place in the F430 GT2 Tournament
• Trofeo Malachite - Achieve 1st place in the F550 Maranello Tournament
• Trofeo Diaspario - Achieve 1st place in the F550 Maranello GT Tournament
• Trofeo Accacio - Achieve 1st place in the F575 Maranello Tournament
• Trofeo Bronzo - Achieve 1st place in the F575 GTC Tournament
• Trofeo Argentino - Achieve 1st place...