327w ago - Noob2psp has just released a new homebrew application which has the following functions - restore dead pixels, change CPU speed, restore the defauly XMB theme and the ability to BRICK your PSP (to test Pandora's Battery).
I have just released my Homebrew app PSPRestore Beta 2. What can you do with this app? Well, with this app can you restore your psp in just a few seconds. Here a list with the current functions of the Beta 2:
Restore Stuck Pixels (Updated!)
Change CPU speed
Restore the default XMB theme (Updated!)
POC: Brick your PSP (by the release of Pandora's battery) (Updated!)
328w ago - Brunni has released a new version of MasterBoy. MasterBoy is a Game Boy, Sega Master and Game Gear Emulator for the PSP. It features a skinnable interface with nice effects and quite a lot of options. You can also listen to your favorite VGM and GYM files with the included music player.
* Finished the english documentation on how to colorize your games!
* This version fixes a bug with sound volume when loading RIN states.
* The file list can now display up to 1024 roms.
* Added a small debug mode for the kernel version (copy the EBOOT from the Kernel mode directory to your MasterBoy directory on the PSP - this version runs significantly slower, so use it only for debugging and colorization). For people who reported me strange problems, press L+R+Triangle in the menu. It will show the available RAM. If you have the problem of save states not working after a while, please tell me how this value evolutes. Also, if this mode is enabled when going to Save states, SRAM, Save now, a message box with some information will appear, if you have the SRAM problem (not saving)...
- [ALL] now the text reader supports up to 128 text files per id: Press L/R to go to the previous/next text file. The name is similar to how the cheat.db name works: The first file is named with just the id.txt (just like now), all the others are the id + the number + .txt
eg: with SLUS_12345 as id. The first file is SLUS_12345.txt the next SLUS_123451.txt,SLUS_123452.txt~SLUS_12345127.txt
- [GAME] Improved disc id detection runtimes and by putting a new check for the mount status of isofs. This improved cwcheat startup speed (were applyable) and compatibility. This should also reduce the risk of the cheat list being corrupted.
- [ALL] Added detection of vsh mode. So now vsh has it's own id different from the one for homebrews. Cheats for vsh/vsh homebrews which were previously under the HOMEBREW id were moved in the new VSH id
- [ALL] Removed rendundant code from the function which cleared the screen upon entering the cwcheat menu (if enabled) This fixed also the brave story crash problem as before, most probably, some data stored in the vram was being overwritten.