- This weekend the XCM Team
have shared a video of their new [Register or Login to view links]
in action, which is an adapter allowing users to connect their wireless / wired XBox 360 controller to the PS3 / PS3 Slim / PS3 Ultra Slim console with the ability to remap all buttons to their liking.
1. MaxGear Cross Trigger is an adapter that allows you to connect your wireless / wired Xbox 360 controller to your PS3 / PS3 Slim / PS3 new Slim console with the ability to remap all buttons to how you want it to be.
2. Support button mapping.
3. Can map multi-keys function into one key.
4. Built in Rapid fire function.
5. Compatible with all versions of PS3 consoles.
6. Compatible with PS3 / XBox 360 wired/Wireless controller.
7. Supports PS3 SixAxis tilt function, can map the PS3 tilt function to the XBox 360 controller Right / Left analog stick.
8. Support firmware update via PC.
B. Device introduction
1. USB port, connect to the PS 3TM console.
2. Rapid fire / Turbo LED indicator
3. Program LED indicator.
4. Program key.
5. Rapid fire / Turbo key.
6. Code key (for pairing to the code with Xbox 360 wireless controller)