- SCEA's Associate Producer Michael Pulst
has announced that Hustle Kings added PS3 video chat, voice chat and game launching today.
To quote: Since the game launched, the Hustle Kings team has been watching with interest how the game has been received and where you guys think it can be made even better.
After weighing up a lot of commentary from the community and how we've seen the game played online, we're gearing up to release our first title update for the game. First out of the gate, we've added some amazing new features that will greatly enhance your experience with Hustle Kings, as well as some general updates to the game as listed below:
• General improvements to game stability
• In-game Voice Chat
• In-game Video Chat
• Game Launching from PlayStation Home
• More stats for the loading screens
• The sound effect for the chalk has been turned down
• Chalk can now be used by pressing the R3 button as well as shaking your SIXAXIS
• Free Play mode
• Blue chalk only online rooms
• Online: Opponents are now allowed to change view while watching the player at the table
• Online: The player that breaks is now randomly chosen
• A new, "minimal" aim line
• Dampening effect on the pockets,...