- Added support for meta.xml (name and long_description)
- Added support for DISCINFO-file (see above)
- Added eject- and retry-functions
- Fixed issue with scrolling through a long list
- Fixed issue where program crashed randomly due to a bug in memory allocation
- Changed name to Homebrew Disc Loader
- Graphical interface?
- Add loading from USB drive?
- Clean up code
- Programs like Quake, which depend on data files in the same directory as the program, may not work. At the moment, it is unclear whether and, if so, when this will be fixed.
- If the disc title is longer than 60 characters, it will wrap to the next line and the menu may scroll up.
What is included:
- cIOS Installer
- Backup Launcher 0.3 with banner
- Cinematic now working properly
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Faster Load time
- Drive speed is still 3x. It is so fast that some testers believed it is running at 6x.
- Supports non-patched and patched Wii games (The correct term for "patched" is "decrypted")
- Not all games will work, but as of now most do.
Some parts are modification of free available source code, and are unsupported and not condoned by the original authors of it. The backup loader modification is solely the work of WiiGator.
Thanks to Waninkoko for his support and the first version of the backup loader.