- Crystal Dynamics has made Tomb Raider Underworld more realistic with fluid movements due to motion capturing.
Set a few years after the last game, it also features persistent destruction and lush locales across the globe. Lara gets muddy in the game, but with the weather system, rain will wash it away.
Download: Tomb Raider Underworld v1.1 PC Patch
Tomb Raider Underworld v1.1 Patch:
* Inability of users to map the mouse buttons.
* Inability of users to map the 'center camera' button.
* Some occasional crash fixes.
* Graphics card stability:
o A change to re-enable use of some graphics card features on ATI hardware, with their latest drivers.
o Progress has been made towards addressing stalling on GeForce 6/7 series hardware.
* Fixed compatibility issues with certain Realtek sound drivers which could cause crashes.
* Autosaves now made for each chapter. Number of save slots is increased to accommodate these.
* Bug with ramp not raising in Xibalba.
* Fixed black screen deadlock when skipping doppelganger cinematic.
* Issue with door lever at Kraken room entrance.
* Occasional control issue during headshot move.