- Naughty Dog's Senior Manager of Marketing Communications Arne Meyer
has shared some highlights of a recent media event at the Naughty Dog studios today as follows:
The very full day for our guests started off with getting them up to speed on UNCHARTED 2, covering background info on story, gameplay and technology such as:
• The historical mystery surrounding Marco Polo and his lost fleet, which serves as the foundation for our story.
• What's happened to Drake, since it's pretty obvious he's a bit scruffier, down on his luck and he's definitely running with way shadier people than before.
• Introducing everyone to Chloe Frazer, a sexy and impulsive Australian who is just this side of unpredictable and dangerous, not to mention Drake's new partner and romantic interest - can you blame him?
• Adding in what we're calling "action-stealth" to give you the choice to go in guns blazing or take out a few adversaries unnoticed before engaging the rest of them.
• Blending together our climbing and shooting into what we call "traversal gunplay" so you can now be in gun combat in the middle of climbing, swinging on a rope, hanging from a ledge or sign...you can shoot pretty much from anywhere, anytime you want.
• All the cool things the Naughty...