6w ago - Following up on PSP2PS3 v1.7.3 for CEX / DEX by szczuru, today Italian PlayStation 3 developers at BiteYourConsole have updated their PSP Minis on PS3 application dubbed PSPMinis / Bite to version 1.2 with the changes below.
7w ago - Following up on his previous update, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of SubZero Dezigns has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.5 with the changes outlined below.
1) Added: Notes (Create/Open) - Right click Menu
2) Added: Previous 0 (byte) TXT Update to Listview - Notes: See (1) Open
3) Added: Remove Unwanted - Settings
4) Added: Tool buttons - Main Form
5) Added: Save Link - Settings - Notes: Saves link to Previous (Check) text file
6) Fixed: Previous Check Save - Settings
7) Fixed: Skin / Game ID load - Notes: Now Splash screen friendly
8) Tweaked: Delete - See (2)
To quote: I have updated again my PS Seismograph to version 0.3.0! It has PS Move Support, PS Pad Support (as the older versions). Now you can save the data and analyze it (sometimes it freeze for a few secs). It has some How To images and Warning screen if the PS Eye is not connected.