36w ago - Following up on his initial release, today PlayStation 3 developer nathanr3269 (aka Nathan_r32_69) has updated his PS3 Unpacker, Repacker and Decrypter PUAD GUI to version 1.1 with the changes below.
To quote: After some weeks of hard work I finally finished the new PUAD GUI, aka PUP Unpacker and Decrypter. Works without Cygwin, directly from Windows, if anyone see any issue please tell me. Pictures are created by J-Martin and is tested by largand79, thanks to both.
DESIGNED TO UNPACK/DECRYPT PUP FILE CONTENT QUICKLY
40w ago - Following up on his previous revision, this weekend Quake of SubZero Dezigns let us know a PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI v2.1.1125 update is out now followed by v2.1.1127 and v2.1.1128 and includes skin selection.
1) Fixed: Error 13: Type miss match - Bug
2) Added: Textbox, Command button to Output form. -
3) Replaced: Output text font
1) Added: Files Collapse -
2) Added: Output Visible - Thus NOT making the OutPut Snap to GUI.
3) Added: Skin Colors to - GUI, Settings - See Settings-Skin
4) Added: Delay on Shut down - 2.5sec
5) Added: Opacity - See Settings
6) Added: More Graphics - See Settings Skin
7) Fixed: A bug in Help topics in menu
46w ago - Following up on his PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI from Quake of SubZero Dezigns, today he has made available a Make Edata NPDRM GUI v1.1.1025 alongside Make Package NPDRM GUI version 2.1.1080 with details below.