35w ago - Following up on his previous update, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of SubZero Dezigns has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.5 with the changes outlined below.
1) Added: Notes (Create/Open) - Right click Menu
2) Added: Previous 0 (byte) TXT Update to Listview - Notes: See (1) Open
3) Added: Remove Unwanted - Settings
4) Added: Tool buttons - Main Form
5) Added: Save Link - Settings - Notes: Saves link to Previous (Check) text file
6) Fixed: Previous Check Save - Settings
7) Fixed: Skin / Game ID load - Notes: Now Splash screen friendly
8) Tweaked: Delete - See (2)
36w ago - Following up on his previous revisions, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer RazorX has updated the PS3 CFW EBOOT / PKG Resigner to version 1.20 for updating 3.55 and 3.41 CFW game files for use on 4.XX CFW.
now after entering title id it asks for the games title then automatically adds it to the param.sfo.
added support for creating a ps2 classic dex ISO.BIN.ENC.
Version 1.21 Changelog: Hey guys here is v1.21 test version i have released which has been tested on windows 8 x86 and x64 also windows vista x64 so hopefully it will work for everyone. also i have changed the logo for one created by brakk3n so let me know what you think i have also altered quite a bit of code for example now instead of keep...
39w ago - Following up on his previous updates, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of SubZero Dezigns has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.4.15 with the changes outlined below.