- Following up on his previous
revision, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated PSN Patch to v4.65.01 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
- added 4.65 version spoof for cobra systems (*);
- psnpatch cobra plugin displays notifications messages on successful cfw disabling and idps spoofing (*)
- cobra extensions updated:
- stealth extensions improved;
- easier cobra version spoofer for future upgrades without the need to recompile or patch cobra stage2 (read detail bellow and see provided files);
- added support for /dev_flash/sys/boot_plugins.txt (great for new cobra cfw/mfw distributions);
- added support for rebug cobra (plugins management and xmb add-ons only);
(*) to update psnpatch plugin and cobra version spoofing, run psnpatch homebrew once and follow on-screen instructions;
What is PSNpatch ?