1 : Fix Wlan TKIP in game loop : pes 2009 , fifa , motorstorm , GTA cw ect....
2 : Fix Video Output With 5.5X and 6.X Games like GTA Chinatowns War
3 : Fixed recovery menu with make Pandora and make battery normal
4 : removed splash screen http://www.pspgen.com but you have another spash screen in red color for let you know if the decrypter work.
• All features of 5.50GEN-B2 are avaible
• Ability to run 5.51 + games without having to patch it (UMD or ISO)
• Possibility to launch PSN demos requiring 5.51 + without having to patch them (as MGS for example)
• Possibility to connect to the Playstation Store by the using of MEDIAGO, to retrieve games and goodies without having to install Fake USB or other complicated stuff.
• Possibility to use the XGEN Updater to install the official firmware
• 6.10 (use it only if you have a Pandora XGEN to be able to return later in Custom firmware)
• 480x272 AVC Videos are supported
• Option to accelerate the reading of MS is going to be ported to 5.50GEN
This update allows you to install and enjoy all the games that requires FW 5.55 and 6.00 without having to patch anything.
Things you have to take note of:
• This CFW is for PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 v1 and v2 ONLY
• The 5.03HEN-A will be updated shortly with the same opportunities
Roughly translated changelog:
• Ability to run 5.51 + games without having to patch (UMD or ISO)
• Ability to run protected games like Soul Calibur or FMA example (UMD or ISO)
• To launching PSN demos requiring 5.51 + without having to patch them as AMS
• Connection via PSN MEDIAGO without having to install complicated utility (option in beta yet)
• Possibility to use the XGEN Updater to install the official firmware 6.10 (For use only if you have a Pandora XGEN handy to be able to return later in Custom firmware.
201w ago - iD Software's technical director John Carmack predicts that the PS4 will be the first next-gen console out on the market.
He also expects for at least one of the upcoming consoles to ship without support for optical media.
To quote: John Carmack, technical director at iD Software, has predicted that Sony will be the first platform holder to make a move into the next generation of gaming hardware - though he doesn't expect any new machines to be announced in the near future.
"The whole jockeying for who's going to release the first next-gen console is very interesting and pretty divorced from the technical side of things," Carmack told CD-Action, as spotted by Eurogamer's Digital Foundry.
"Whether Sony wants to jump the gun to prevent the same sort of 360 lag from happening to them again seems likely.
"As developers, we would really like to see this generation stretch as long as possible. We'd like to see it be quite a few more years before the next-gen consoles comes out, but I suspect one will end up shipping something earlier rather than later."
• A PSP1000 or PSP2000 with TA-088v2 or below and PSP2000 with TA-090v1 Motherboard only (PSP2000 with TA-088v3 and all PSP3000 are not supported)
• A PSP with Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A already installed
Changes in 5.50 GEN-B:
• The bug that prevented disabling the VSH Menu has been resolved.
• The select button can either start the Recovery (Recovery in VSH), the VSH Menu (default) or do nothing at all (for those who use the remote play between PSP and PS3)
• Updated network off M33
• Jo Evangelion The game can be launched.
• Pandora options are available in the VSH menu and Recovery
• Option Flash1 Format: adding a check that prevents the Flash1 format if it is in VSH.
• 3 new functions in the VSH Menu, as follows:
• Shutdown device (turn off)
• Make Normal Battery...