213w ago - Microsoft's internal Halo studio, 343 Industries, is working a new Halo game.
And not just another Halo game, a Halo game for the "next generation Xbox platform" – hopefully Microsoft doesn't consider a Natal-enabled Xbox 360 to be a next-gen platform.
To quote: A job listing on Gamasutra.com reveals that a level designer with at least one AAA game under their belt and a great amount of Halo knowledge can find a new home in the company's Redmond WA facilities where they can design and build levels for this "next big project."
"Work with our top first-party development partners to help ship a great first-party line up for next generation Xbox platform," the job ad reads. No information about the actual game is given.
1 : Fix Wlan TKIP in game loop : pes 2009 , fifa , motorstorm , GTA cw ect....
2 : Fix Video Output With 5.5X and 6.X Games like GTA Chinatowns War
3 : Fixed recovery menu with make Pandora and make battery normal
4 : removed splash screen http://www.pspgen.com but you have another spash screen in red color for let you know if the decrypter work.
• All features of 5.50GEN-B2 are avaible
• Ability to run 5.51 + games without having to patch it (UMD or ISO)
• Possibility to launch PSN demos requiring 5.51 + without having to patch them (as MGS for example)
• Possibility to connect to the Playstation Store by the using of MEDIAGO, to retrieve games and goodies without having to install Fake USB or other complicated stuff.
• Possibility to use the XGEN Updater to install the official firmware
• 6.10 (use it only if you have a Pandora XGEN to be able to return later in Custom firmware)
• 480x272 AVC Videos are supported
• Option to accelerate the reading of MS is going to be ported to 5.50GEN
This update allows you to install and enjoy all the games that requires FW 5.55 and 6.00 without having to patch anything.
Things you have to take note of:
• This CFW is for PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 v1 and v2 ONLY
• The 5.03HEN-A will be updated shortly with the same opportunities
Roughly translated changelog:
• Ability to run 5.51 + games without having to patch (UMD or ISO)
• Ability to run protected games like Soul Calibur or FMA example (UMD or ISO)
• To launching PSN demos requiring 5.51 + without having to patch them as AMS
• Connection via PSN MEDIAGO without having to install complicated utility (option in beta yet)
• Possibility to use the XGEN Updater to install the official firmware 6.10 (For use only if you have a Pandora XGEN handy to be able to return later in Custom firmware.
226w ago - iD Software's technical director John Carmack predicts that the PS4 will be the first next-gen console out on the market.
He also expects for at least one of the upcoming consoles to ship without support for optical media.
To quote: John Carmack, technical director at iD Software, has predicted that Sony will be the first platform holder to make a move into the next generation of gaming hardware - though he doesn't expect any new machines to be announced in the near future.
"The whole jockeying for who's going to release the first next-gen console is very interesting and pretty divorced from the technical side of things," Carmack told CD-Action, as spotted by Eurogamer's Digital Foundry.
"Whether Sony wants to jump the gun to prevent the same sort of 360 lag from happening to them again seems likely.
"As developers, we would really like to see this generation stretch as long as possible. We'd like to see it be quite a few more years before the next-gen consoles comes out, but I suspect one will end up shipping something earlier rather than later."