- Evolution Studios Game Director Matt Southern
has revealed lots of MotorStorm Apocalypse details today, including a Skyline video, PS3 Demo coming in 2011, DLC plans, a Photo Mode and more!
To quote: On the recent trip to New York we unveiled the new MotorStorm Apocalypse track Skyline and we'd like to share a video, as well as bring you details revealed at the event.
First up, the video of Skyline starring my favourite new vehicle, the Superbike is below.
Here's a recap of the new info we shared:
• Player customization: Perks enable full visual customisation and performance customization in the form of perks are both new features.
• Playable demo: A demo is being planned for 2011.
• Stereoscopic 3D: We showed Skyline in stereoscopic 3D, and pretty much everyone agreed with me that it sets the benchmark for 3D gaming. I hope you get to experience it in this way!
• Exclusive content: PSN avatars, dynamic themes, pre-order and PlayStation Plus exclusives are all planned and we'll have specifics to share very soon.
• New Photo Mode: We've got a sophisticated Photo Mode that can capture gameplay images in ultra-high resolutions, as well as some easy-to-use tools that allow for fantastic post-effects - all of the Skyline screenshots...