63w ago - Wizarbox Project Manager Julien Millet has posted up a video today announcing that Realms Of Ancient War is making PSN its Battlefield.
To quote: Hey there, it's Julien from Wizarbox here with word on our new game, Realms of Ancient War.
RAW has been in development for over two years, inspired by our deep love of hack 'n slash games. We've played practically every game in the genre (including some pretty obscure PS2 efforts) to seek out the best ideas from the past.
The rest of our inspiration comes from our designers, who came up with crazy ideas to give our title its own signature fast-and-furious style of action. Every decision was met with one simple question: "Is this a fun idea?"
• Do you want to spawn dozens of huge swords from the ground? Yes!
• Should the screen be covered with hordes of enemies, all hell-bent on the goal of killing you? Oh yes!
• What about taking mind-control of gigantic enemies, turning around and pounding the &@*% out of their minion buddies? Hell, YES!
• Maybe you could ride a flashy pink pony and battle your enemies with a giant toilet brush? Uh... let's forget that idea...
64w ago - Following up on his previous revision, this weekend Quake of SubZero Dezigns let us know a PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI v2.1.1125 update is out now followed by v2.1.1127 and v2.1.1128 and includes skin selection.
66w ago - Today Community Manager CCP CmdrWang has officially introduced Dust 514's Instant Battle Matchmaker with details below.
To quote: Human beings are hunters at heart. We were hunter-gatherers well before we invented computers, after all.
And what better place to practice our ancestral instinct than in a MMO shooter where we can stalk, pounce upon and kill our prey so that we can safely and legally experience the thrills and complexities of the hunt.
This sublime experience even has a name : the ancient Greeks called this "arete" and used it to describe the excellence and beauty that can arise between combatants of equal stature.
Of course, part of this excellence comes with the assumption of a fight between two equally matched combatants; it would seem that our ancestors, too, preferred a fair fight. But in the real world, we are too often reminded that all is fair in love and war, and as many of you already know, Dust 514 is about war (okay, there is love too).
However, this does not mean that "arete" has no place in Dust 514. Like the Olympics, we want to offer players a chance to compete on a fair and equal footing where it is less about the gear and more about the skill and mental resilience to win the fight.
1) Fixed: Error 13: Type miss match - Bug
2) Added: Textbox, Command button to Output form. -
3) Replaced: Output text font
1) Added: Files Collapse -
2) Added: Output Visible - Thus NOT making the OutPut Snap to GUI.
3) Added: Skin Colors to - GUI, Settings - See Settings-Skin
4) Added: Delay on Shut down - 2.5sec
5) Added: Opacity - See Settings
6) Added: More Graphics - See Settings Skin
7) Fixed: A bug in Help topics in menu
70w ago - Following up on his PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI from Quake of SubZero Dezigns, today he has made available a Make Edata NPDRM GUI v1.1.1025 alongside Make Package NPDRM GUI version 2.1.1080 with details below.