- Today Naughty Dog Senior Manager of Marketing Communications Arne Meyer
has announced that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for PS3 is celebrating Halloween with a title update and a double cash weekend.
To quote: The next time you start up UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves you will be required to download an update to the game (Japan and Asia regions – your update will be available next week).
Here's the list of (most of) the changes we made. Some changes have been withheld to protect the innocent.
• Addressed respawn points when the artifact goes out of bounds in the Plunder gametype
• Dynamically adjust the win condition for fewer players during the course of a match
• Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match
• Added rate limit to "When a Chapter is Completed" Twitter event
• Fixed a display issue during letterboxing
• Fixed Danish Trophy description
• Fixed screenshot utility in standard definition resolutions
• Fixed the "Players Met" list not displaying recent players
• Addressed a variety of Multiplayer connectivity issues
BUT, that's not all...
With Halloween on the horizon, we wanted to take this spooky occasion to announce that this weekend is...