4w ago - Sony Senior Manager Nathan Bosia of Digital Games and Software announced that PSN Digital Content is now available on Amazon.com.
To quote: Amazon.com and PlayStation are excited to announce that you can now visit Amazon.com to purchase your favorite PlayStation Network Content like Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and more.
Amazon.com and Sony are teaming up to offer over 100 PlayStation 3 games, PlayStation 4 games, and downloadable content for purchase on Amazon.com. In addition to already released titles, you'll also be able to purchase the newest games and DLC the first day they are available for purchase using your Amazon payment credentials or Amazon Gift Cards.
To browse this new selection, visit the PSN Store on Amazon.com.
We're not the only ones excited, here's what Eric Monacelli, Marketing Manager at Naughty Dog had to say:
I buy everything on Amazon... holiday gifts, birthday presents, books, clothes, tech, even toothpaste and often deodorant. So when I learned Jak, Daxter, Drake, Joel, and Ellie - all our incredible characters and their stories via our games and DLC would be available as PlayStation Store digital...
5w ago - Sony Senior Vice President Phil Rosenberg of Business Development announced several new digital entertainment applications will be available on PS4 at launch.
To quote: We know you've been waiting anxiously for PS4 to finally arrive and we have exciting news to share with you today. Starting Day One, a number of your favorite digital entertainment services like Netflix and Amazon Instant Video will be available with more coming soon.
PlayStation is dedicated to giving our fans the best entertainment options on our platforms and we're proud to share the following services will be available on PS4 starting November 15:
• Amazon Instant Video - Users can choose from over 150,000 titles to rent or purchase, including new release movies and in-season TV episodes.
• Crackle - A part of Sony Pictures Television, Crackle is a freely accessible multi-platform television network delivering original series such as Emmy Award nominated Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and hit movies and television programs in a variety of genres.
• Crunchyroll - Watch the latest and best selection of Anime right from Japan such as Naruto Shippuden,...
5w ago - Sega of America Associate Brand Manager Aaron Webber announced that Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F is coming to PS Vita!
Below are the details, to quote: Hello there, PS Vita owners! Halloween may have just passed, but SEGA has one more special treat for you.
Following the fantastic response to the PS3 release of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F, SEGA is proud to announce that we have now begun development to bring Project Diva f to PS Vita in the West!
Yes, you read that right. You're not dreaming. Watch the Vita announcement trailer above, take a deep breath, and then let loose that smile.
Now, I want you all to think back a few months to when we released Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F on PS3... do you remember what the user comments here on Playstation.Blog looked like?
"We want the Vita version!" you told us. "Please, I'd sell my soul for a Vita version!*" someone said.
Today, we're overjoyed to not only share the good news of a PS Vita release, but to also finally add a shiny new soul to our collection. (We'll put it in our lobby, right next to the big Miku standee.)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f will be releasing in early 2014 on PS Vita, and we'll have more news...
5w ago - Sony Brand Marketing Manager of Emerging Platforms Jamaal Moore announced today that Xperia buyers are able to get 10 free PSM games and more!
Below are the details, to quote: From now through December 31st, 2013, when you purchase either the Xperia Z smartphone or the Xperia Tablet Z, and download the Xperia Privilege app from the Google Play Store, you'll receive the following:
• 10 free PlayStation Mobile games
• Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender by Tikipod Limited (Rated E with Mild Fantasy Violence, Tobacco Reference)
• Forevolution by Pygmy Studio Co., Ltd. (Rated E10+ with Fantasy Violence)
• Haunt the House: Terrortown by SFB Games (Rated E10+ with Fantasy Violence)
• Hungry Giraffe by Laughing Jackal Ltd. (Rated E10+ with Crude Humor)
• Rebel by PomPom Software Ltd. (Rated E10+ with Fantasy Violence)
• Surge by FuturLab Ltd. (Rated E)
• Switch Galaxy by Atomicom (Rated E)
• Ten by Eight by Action Button Entertainment (Rated E)
• Tokyo Jungle by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (Rated T for Violence, Blood, Sexual Content)
• Yu-Nama: The Puzzle by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (Rated...
5w ago - CEO Francois Potentier at Mighty Rocket Studio announced that Final Exam is out today for PS3.
To quote: Hi everybody, this is Francois from Mighty Rocket Studio. This is our big day, because Final Exam launches on PlayStation Store. It's available for $9.99.
Final Exam on PS3
Do you like action games or beat 'em ups? If so, I encourage you to try the demo. In Final Exam, you can maim monsters with baseball bats, shotguns, flamethrowers, and many more.
There's a solo mode, a co-op mode for two players on the same screen, and a multiplayer mode, with up to four players online. You'll have plenty of fun in solo mode, and even more fun when playing in multiplayer mode.
Choose your favorite character: Brutal Joe (the quarterback), Cassy (the street dancer), Nathan (The geek, my favorite!) and Sean (the handsome bad boy). Learn to take advantage of each one's unique characteristics, make them evolve, and discover their most powerful attacks through eight monster-packed missions. We can promise many hours of fun.
There's also a time attack mode that you'll have to unlock. One particular guy on the team that really, really likes getting high scores inspired us. In this mode, you have seven minutes to get the highest possible score. So you'd better unlock all...