130w ago - Sony PlayStation Store Senior Manager Grace Chen is here with this weeks US PSN updates today, as follows:
Hi Everyone - It's time for the weekly PlayStation Store Update.
PlayStation Network Stock Up for Winter Sale
• Top Gun - Sale (PS3) (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
• PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap - Sale (PS3) (now $3.49, original price $6.99)
• Deathspank - Sale (PS3) (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
• Gundemonium Collection - Sale (PS3) (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
• Joe Danger - Sale (PS3) (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
• Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Sale (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $39.99)
• Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake - Sale (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
• Groovin' Blocks PSP - Sale (PSP) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
• Dissidia Final Fantasy - Sale (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
• Dante's Inferno PSP - Sale (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $39.99)
• Monopoly - Minis - Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
• Young Thor - Minis - Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
• Hero Of Sparta - Minis - Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
• Alien Zombie...
130w ago - Hello Games Managing Director Sean Murray has shared a video today announcing a Joe Danger PlayStation Network sale alongside some gew characters, as follows:
When my three friends and I first got together as Hello Games and started work on Joe Danger, we never expected the amazingly supportive response we've had from the PlayStation community.
So what better time to have some fresh news than at Thanksgiving
First off some people still haven't even played the multi-award winning Joe Danger yet! Just for those patient people, between the 23rd and 30th of November you can purchase Joe Danger in the American store for HALF PRICE.
That's just $7.49 for what many are calling the "Game of the Year" on PSN (mainly this was our Mums... but they know their games). That's the cheapest 30 hours of death-defying, stunt-biking, high-octance gameplay you can get ANYWHERE.
To celebrate the sale, we're releasing some awesome new characters for Joe Danger, each of these comes with their own unique style, new motorbike, crazy new moves and special collectibles. Grab a new character to show off your new skills in multiplayer or use them to record hilarious replay videos!
130w ago - PlayStation Network Executive Producer Kevin Furuichi has shared a few preview videos of The Tester 2 Episode 4, which is available today on PSN.
To quote: During the first three episodes of "The Tester 2," the cast has been tested on their PlayStation knowledge, attention to detail, memorization and communication skills.
This week, it's time to see what they're truly made of in the most physically demanding teamwork challenge of the season, inspired by Medal of Honor. We'll see who can really dig into the trenches and continue to prove that they have what it takes to be the next PlayStation QA Tester.
Along with the Medal of Honor themed challenge comes the Tier 1 beard! Greg Goodrich, EA's executive producer for Medal of Honor, joins both Adrianne Curry and Brent Gocke to determine who's moving up the ranks and who's turning in their badge.
Episode 4 of "The Tester 2" debuts today only on the PlayStation Network. Look to download from the PlayStation Store later today after the update and check it out in PlayStation Home starting Wednesday to receive a new 'Game Over' T-shirt.
130w ago - SCEE Senior Producer Mark Green has shared some videos today spotlighting TV Superstars for PlayStation 3: Behind The Scenes.
To quote: Behind the facade of celebrity is where the real work begins: TV Superstars was created specifically for the new Move controllers and the PlayStation Eye.
In these 'Making of TV Superstars' videos you can go behind the scenes with the development team to see just how they made the game.
In the first video the team talk about the design considerations behind making a Move game; what worked well and what was changed.
In the second video, the team discuss their inspiration for the game and the mechanics of how you can become the ultimate TV Superstar, and in the third and final video, the developers talk about the way in which the game captures your facial likeness and shout-out and presents you as an avatar in game.