- Treyarch Developer JD_2020
has announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 v1.06 update went live today and includes the following patch details, to quote:
We are listening to you and we've been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
Patch 1.06 released at 2AM PST on 1/25/11. Treyarch is dedicated to ensuring the best gaming experience for the fans, and we've been actively working with you to continue to improve the game based on your feedback. As always, keep the feedback coming through the community forums.
1/25/11 (Patch 1.06)
• New contracts added to the rotation.
• Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.
• Fixed freeze associated with larger games.
• Improved reliability of players connections to one another.
• Improved ability to bring parties to the game lobby. Late party joiners would try to connect to previous lobby host and be denied if new joiners trigger a lobby host migration.
• Addressed an issue where the Host encounters and infinite spinning loading circle after a Host migration.