- Gamasutra's weekly column, "Saling The World", covers the top five sellers for every available platform in the United States, Japan, and Europe, providing an important update of sales patterns worldwide.
This week's charts, with data taken from January 17th, 2008, feature Rock Band leading PS2 sales in North America, while Wii owners turn their attention to budget-priced titles like Luxor and Winter Sports. Data for "Saling The World" comes courtesy of the public sales information on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, and Amazon.co.jp, with sales split out for each platform and territory, and pre-orders disregarded.
1. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Bundle (Activision)
2. Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)
3. Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge (Conspiracy),
4. Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge (MumboJumbo)
5. Carnival Games (2K Games)
1. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
2. Wii Sports (Nintendo)
3. Caduceus: New Blood (Atlus)
4. Nodame Cantabile: Dream * Orchestra (Bandai Namco)
5. Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo).
1. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
2. Big Brain Academy for Wii (Nintendo)
3. LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (LucasArts)