To quote: With this talk and before you download Showtime + WatchTV + Channel9 + GameTrailers, you have to know how this system works.
1. Extract the folder called list from the archive to any place of your computer
2. Upload it to a website that you have or wait for a known person to you do it (the folder list must not be changed, the name should be this and only this)
3. Install the pkg provided in the package
4. Go to Showtime's Settings
5. Enable WatchTV plugin, enable too the option called "Check for new versions" (this searchs for new versions of the plugin each time you open WatchTV, it is a very useful option to enable) and below that option is one called "Remote website" there you enter the full name of your website...
122w ago - Laughing Jackal Community Manager Ross Brierley has posted up a video trailer today showcasing OMG-Z which is now available on PSN.
To quote: I'm here to tell you about our latest PSN minis game, OMG-Z; a blood-splattering, zombie-exploding chain reaction shooter.
In OMG-Z we have combined two of our favourite things: Zombies and Explosions. Lots of them. More than 80 levels worth, each of them filled to the brim with as many Zombies as your PlayStation can handle.
The biggest zombie fan at Laughing Jackal is undoubtedly OMG-Z's artist, Jake, who was influenced by the work of Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard's work on The Walking Dead comics and a hint of Madworld's sense of style helped to make OMG-Z the most blood-drenched game to make it to PlayStation minis.
But OMG-Z brings more to minis than gore and explosions (not that there's anything wrong with just having gore and explosions ). Underneath it all OMG-Z has a rock solid chain reaction mechanic which understands the simple pleasure in shooting a zombie in just the right spot to start a chain reaction that sprays the level in blood.
The more zombies you kill on a level the more money you win, allowing you to increase your...