released UAE4ALL today, which is an Amiga emulator for PSP based on UAE4ALL, unlike PSPUAE which is based directly on E-UAE.
Download: PSP UAE4ALL r1
- Based on latest Chui's Dreamcast UAE4ALL and notaz's uae4all gp2x v0.7.2a optimized blitter routines;
- Maximum speedup hacks using single precision math hardware support;
- full screen hardware scaled support;
- Fixed Overclock to 333 MHz while emulating, 222 MHz in menu;
- Only 546KB kernel build version (1.7MB user mode build).
Same features as Dreamcast version:
- Frameskip between 0-1 without sound and 1-2 with sound.
- Fast FAME Motorola 68000 C core by Fox68k.
- Autoframeskip for real speed.
- Mouse support.
- Joystick support.
- Fast sound with 8 buffers synchronized.
- Filemanager with subdirectories access.
- Complete menu with load, throttle, frameskip, reset... options
- Save disks changes into Virtual memory files (testing).
- Superthrottle mode for speed up intros and loading time.
- ADZ support (ADF floppy image gzip compressed)
- 2 floopy drives emulated.