- Chilly Willy
has released the first official build of his PSP port of Basilisk II, a 68k Macintosh emulator supporting OS 7.01 through 8.1. Based on the Basilisk II JIT project, this PSP port features use of UAE CPU emulation, along with new SoftFloat FPU emulation for increased compatibility.
In addition to 44kHz audio support, this version of Basilisk for PSP supports on-the-fly change of desktop colors and resolution, as well as support for mounting the PSP's memory stick as a media device. Other features include support for the extra RAM on slim units and the ability to use TV-out.
Download: Basilisk II MAC OS Emulator v1.1.0 for PSP
/ Basilisk II MAC OS Emulator v1.1.0 for PSP (with Guide)
* Emulates a Mac II series machine running OS 7.0.1 through 8.1, depending on the ROM used.
* Uses UAE CPU emulation, with new SoftFloat FPU emulation for better compatibility.
* The PSP memstick can be mounted on the Mac desktop (requires File Manager 1.2).
* Supports on-the-fly change of colors and resolution (requires Display Manager).
* Has stereo, 16-bit, 44kHz audio (requires Sound Manager 3.0).
* Supports emulated...