- According to French-based site PSP Generation, homebrew developer CipherUpdate
has released NPDecryptor, a utility for decrypting PlayStation Store bought PSP games such as flOw and Beats.
Once decrypted, the titles can be played on any PSP running custom firmware, regardless of whether or not the license data is tied to your PSP.
Download: NPDecryptor for PSP CFW 3.X
How to use NPDecryptor?
NOTE: The operation of NPDecryptor is guaranteed only in Custom Firmware 3.90 M33.
- Download or buy in the usual way a play of PlayStation Store.
- Install it thanks to Playstation Network Downloader.
- Return in the file in which your play (ex is installed: PSP/GAME/UCUS12345),
- Re-select the EBOOT.PBP in NP.PBP
- Download NPDecryptor
- Connect your PSP to your computer by USB.
- Pass your PSP in Mode USB thanks to the option Connection USB.
- Click with the right button on the file downloaded.
- Choose Extract the files... (WinRAR must be installed).
- Choose as destination the file in which is installed your play Playstation Store (ex: PSP/GAME/UCUS12345).
- Support on OK, and await the complete extraction of the files.
- Leave Mode USB of your...