- Per John Diamonon
(Capcom) via PS Blog:
I'm glad to be back here with the PlayStation Posse and talk about a game that I'm looking forward to - Age of Booty. No, it's not an online dating game.
It's a casual, pirate-themed, online strategy game from some of the makers of Halo.
Actually, I consider this more of a multiplayer party game because it's really easy to play and allows for a lot of smack talk. Yarrr!
Here are more details:
• Release date: Soon (I'll confirm when I get a solid date)
• Price: Only $9.99!
• Trophies: No comment at this time.
• Add on content: Lots of free map packs in the future plus some cool expansions.
• Players: Up to 8 players online - You can play a 4 player local match then take the team online!
• Demo:Available a couple weeks after launch with online multiplayer matches!
, one of the founders of the company that developed the game, has been kind enough to write this message to you, the PlayStation fans, and answer some of your questions (This is his time, so I probably won't answer your Capcom related questions for a couple days). Anyway, heeeeeeere's Max!
Hi everyone. My name...