247w ago - This app dumps the NAND to USB and SD. Before you can use USB 2.0 you have to install the "modded" version of the USB 2.0 cIOS (cIOS rev7 + USB 2.0), don't worry it, won't overwrite anything, it installs as IOS222.
To extract the dump you need your NAND AES KEY, you can get that by using the "Key Grabber" included it's xyzzy but it dumps nand-key.bin and common-key.bin to sd card. When you run the program there will be a nand-key .bin in the sd card (also a common-key but that's not necessary for unpacking but can be useful for other things )
Copy the nand-key.bin to c:keys (make the folder keys on your c drive if it doesn't exist) and then just run "extract.exe" and select the nand-dump.img file. It will copy the nand.img to the folder where extract.exe is and extract it!
248w ago - Nicksasa has released a NAND Flash Toolkit for the Nintendo Wii. Using this kit you can dump your Nintendo Wii's NAND to either a SD card or a USB device and then extract the contents of your NAND with the included Windows utility.
The process is a bit more involved then that as outlined in the quote below. The Wii's NAND is the internal flash that stores all of the System Menu, VC games, game saves, etc... It's a good idea to make a backup of your NAND before you start messing around with installing customization hacks as you can restore it using an Infectus chip if you brick it beyond repair.
To quote: This app dumps to USB and SD: If an usb device is plugged in it will dump to usb. If no usb device is inserted it will dump to sd
To extract the dump you need your NAND AES KEY, you can get that by using Xyzzy. If you have runned xyzzy there is a file called keys.txt in the root of your sd card. Open it and look for NAND AES KEY.
Now make a folder called keys in c: and open your favorite hex editor and copy the NAND AES CODE from keys.txt into your hex editor and save the file as nand-key.bin in the keys folder.
Now just run "extract.exe" and select the nand-dump.img...
248w ago - The 2.00 patch for Unreal Tournament 3 is now live on the PlayStation Network. This is the patch that is supposed to include a lot of new stuff, including trophies, split-screen, and the in-game mod browser, amongst other goodies.
The patch was supposed to be delayed until March 19th, but it is up right now.
To quote: The v2.00 patch for Unreal Tournament is live. This is a 93MB patch, which includes trophies!
The previously-reported list of changes, some of which may not be included in this update (ie: Titan mutator, new maps, should be coming as separate DLC):
• 16 environments - four Warfare, three vCTF, six Deathmatch, and three CTF maps - that are new to the PC and PS3 versions
• Three bonus pack maps, CTF-Face, CTF-Searchlight and DM-Morbias
• The namesake Titan mutator, which lets players overwhelm opponents as a 15 foot tall titan, or crush them as a 30 foot tall Behemoth
• Greed and Betrayal, two gametypes that breed new-found fervor throughout the competitive UT3 arena
• Two powerful weapons, the Stinger Turret and Eradicator Cannon artillery
• Two valuable deployables, the X-Ray Field and Link Station
• The Slow Field power-up, a portable version of the Slow Field deployable
• Stealthbender, a new vehicle...