315w ago - Sony has released a press release which incdicates that a new Warhawk expansion pack is due in December. The expansion will include a brand new map, a new aircraft with the operation being set at night to add feelings of higher tension. More below!
PRESS RELEASE: New Warhawk™ downloadable pack coming to PLAYSTATION¬®Network this December
Announcing Operation: Omega Dawn
Get a brand new map and a new aircraft: the awesome KT-424 Combat Dropship. All this in one download from PLAYSTATION¬®Network
The battle began this August when Warhawk™ went online on PLAYSTATION¬®Network (PSN). Since then, the fighting has spanned the globe as PLAYSTATION¬®3 (PS3™) gamers of all nationalities battle for supremacy in this world of multiplayer military confrontation. Whether you're fending for yourself or enlisting in a team of Eucadian or Chernovan forces to wage war on foot, at the controls of a tank or from the cockpit of the fearsome Warhawk, there's non-stop action ahead in Warhawk - and it's about to get even better with the PSN release of Operation: Omega Dawn, the first downloadable Warhawk expansion pack exclusively available from PLAYSTATION¬®Store. Operation: Omega Dawn delivers a new gameplay experience that expands the title's strategic gameplay elements by offering a...
- [GAME] fixed a bug in the 8bit equal test code which could prevent it from working
- [GAME] fixed a bug in the less than/multi skip codes which could make greather than/multi skip codes being recognised also as less than/multi skip
- [ALL] now it's possible to invert the colors used on screen (so black foreground on white background) trough the "COLOR INVERT = " entry on the configuration file
- [GAME] Added 8bit multiple skip test codes:
8-bit Equal : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x0aaaaaaa
8-bit Not Equal : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x1aaaaaaa
8-bit Less Than : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x2aaaaaaa
8-bit Greater Than : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x3aaaaaaa
- [ALL] Changed some buffer sizes in the db loading functions, it should improve the stability when loaded with other plugins
- [ALL] Some minor optimizations in the main in-game menu
- [GAME] rectified multiple skip test codes to be more strict about the status of > or < of the numbers being checked....