has released an updated version of his F1Dumper and manager app. This app lets you dump your PSP's Flash1 directly onto your memory stick. Very useful for those who want Flash1 backups.
Download: PSP F1Dumper And Manager v2.5
The app is now at version 2.5 and includes the following changes:
- A completely redesigned interface xmb
- Displaying the battery-top right (with small battery%)
- Displaying the date and time
- Information on ongoing activities at the various operations
- Adding sounds in the menu
- Left and right buttons to skip to the end / early menu
- Fade images
- Possibility to have as many dumps that we want on its MS (thus restoring choice)
- Optimization of operations (more files copied and less bugs)
- Adding the date in the "About this dump.txt"
- Various audits for more security (if the file exists)
- Checking files before erasing the flash1
- Warning if the dump was done with a firmware of another generation "(1.XX/2.XX /...)
- Function "Dumps manager who can remove or restore a dump choice
- CPU overclocked to 333 now
- Changing the Lua Player HM
- Improved USB mode
- When the battery is less than 15%, it is...