- Uh oh, it would seem as if from the masses of posts at the Official Ubi boards that the PS3 version of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is indeed full of a range of bugs.
Some of the problems include crashing PS3's, difficulity in setting-up games and even if getting online is successful, then the game is very laggy and unplayable. Ubisoft has issued a response by saying they are aware of the reported issues, and any further issues should be posted in the feedback thread (linked above).
To quote: Ubi, PS3 version online verses has numerous problems:
- 90% of games result in "Unable to establish a connnection to this game"
- If your lucky and get in, the game is either very laggy (people jumping all over the place, hit recognition not registering etc) or your immediatley disconnected and booted back to the main menu with a message "The game is no longer avialable"
- The annoying repeating helicopter sound has returned with a vengeance in this versions.
- So far in the last 24hrs its crashed my PS3 8 times ... WTF is going on?