- WiiBuilder 1.0, formerly known as GRRLIB Converter, is a Windows application to use for Wii homebrew development.
Download: WiiBuilder v1.0
The File tab is use to:
- Convert Portable Network Graphics (.png) to C array in header file (.h), works with GRRLIB 3.0 and libwiisprite
- Convert Images (.gif, .bmp, .jpeg or .jpg) to header file (.h), works with GRRLIB 2.0 or less
- Convert XML (.xml) to C array in header file (.h)
- Convert GRRLIB 2.0 (or less) screenshot (.grr) to Portable Network Graphics (.png)
- Load Wii executables files (.dol) from a computer to a Wii with the Homebrew Channel, IP address must be entered in the Settings
- Compile Makefile to (.dol and .elf), you must have "make" available in your path
You just need to drop a file in the list box. If drag-and-drop is not working (Wine), you could simply right click on the list box to bring the popup menu. From the menu, select Add a File to the List..., in the Open dialog box you could select multiple files.
If you don't want to open the software, just drag-and-drop files on the program icon. This is because the software accepts command line, just type WiiBuilder myfile.png. When the files are...