65w ago - PlayStation Digital Platforms Community Manager Cade Peterson has shared some new videos today announcing that PlayStation Home is updating to v1.7 with new items and chances to win!
To quote: This Wednesday, September 12th, PlayStation Home gets another global platform update to version 1.7, bringing with it some exciting new possibilities, subtle changes to improve the user experience and more.
In other news, LOOT shares some cute freebies, Lockwood has a wonderful selection of items and new Gift Machine items, the Ca$h Carnival continues and more!
Home 1.70 Update
Application of the patch
If you are upgrading from an old version of Home (1.40 or earlier) then when you attempt to apply the 1.70 patch please wait for the orange "hard drive activity" light to stop flashing on your PS3 before commencing the patching process.
The camera has been added as an Action to the Emotes menu. This means you can now take pictures in Home while you are using a companion or other portable item.
• Select the Emote menu by pressing R1.
• Select the Camera option.
• The camera is activated and works in the same way as the portable version.
• The camera...
Another update, bringing PS3 Game List to v1.7; the engine underwent improvements to better accommodate the requested features. Download resuming, full Unicode support and info on external loading are some of the new functionality.
As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well. Due to the new column layout, the Excel worksheets must be created again before being imported.
PS3 Game List change-log and features v1.7:
Allows multiple simultaneous downloads (configuration via settings dialog);
Supports download pausing/resuming;
Displays download speed;
Allows users to indicate whether a game loads from the external hard disk or not (double click on the correspondent cell to select the desired value, the info will be stored at ‘external.txt’ when the save action is performed; the file can be manually edited, the format is [GAME_ID]
, where can be 0 (Not Tested), 1 (Not Working) or 2 (Working); e.g. BCUS98114 0);
1. Major bug fix - the ps3-updatelist.txt file was not always being cleared down, so when a new firmware was released it wasn't always detecting this!
2. Log display has been tidied a little (no line wrapping now, and shorted date display)
3. Download speed display - probably still not 100% accurate, but it's better than it was.
Still to do (not sure if they'll ever get done though):-
1. Segmented downloads
2. 'TOOL' downloads (??)
I've not had much free time (or a suitable dev machine) so haven't been able to update this for a while. I've been meaning to do it for some time though due to the major bug - sorry for the long wait!
PSPSwampy p.s. Please post any bugs you spot here.
2) Launch cIOS 222 Installer aplicaction. Remenber you it is a different version to use with uLoader. You have the possibility to install cIOS 202 (homebrew), cIOS 222 (uloader) and cIOS 223 (uLoader Alternative)
This cIOS donĀ't includes the ehcmodule or dip_plugin: it is loaded externally using the new dev/mload method and uses an IOS 36, 37, 38 or 60 base (merged with IOS 36)
3) Plug your USB device on port 0 (port 0 is down, port 1 is reserved for others USB devices working from OHCI module. You can use it as power supply for 2.5'' HDDs. (Rockband...