127w ago - Update: Naughty Dog has quickly released an Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta 1.03 patch which now fixes an issue that prevented some SCEE (European) region players from finding a match.
Shortly following also came Patch 1.04 which also fixed an issue with the Facebook friends list where it would display duplicate and/or incorrect PSN IDs for some players and where some players would gain cash/XP during the playback of some Cinema files.
Today Naughty Dog announced that the Uncharted 3 PS3 Beta update 1.02 is now live, and they have detailed the official patch notes as follows:
Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta 1.02 patch was made available at 10:30 PM PDT for the North America PlayStation Store and will roll out across all the regions participating in the Beta over the next few hours.
The full patch notes to update 1.02 are listed below.
In addition, we have updated the available gametypes to bring back Plunder! As a result, Free for All has been removed from this week's available gametypes.
• Last place team in Three Team Deathmatch now gets placed into Observer...
197w ago - Naughty Dog has announced on their blog that the next Uncharted 2 PS3 multiplayer patch update version 1.06 arrives tomorrow.
To quote: Title Update 1.06 will be released on Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 10:00 AM PST. After that time, you will be prompted to download and install Title Update 1.06 when you connect online to UNCHARTED 2 multiplayer.
Title Update 1.06 includes a couple under-the-hood fixes we needed to make that don't affect gameplay. Beyond that, we've also made the following updates:
• Removed automatic shoulder selection when players click the L1 shoulder button to aim
• Delayed the appearance of the scoreboard to allow time for players to view any medals received simultaneously with player death
At the same time the Title Update is released, we'll also be pushing live updates to other aspects of our multiplayer. These updates include:
• Adjusted hitbox attributes so that players will take less damage to the character's legs
• Decreased kill radius of grenades by 1 meter
• Decreased accuracy of Down the Irons by 15%
• Reduced rate of fire of the FAL by 10%
• Reduced rate of fire for the Dragon Sniper by 10%
• Collision and geometry changes to "The Fort" to prevent intentional glitching...